Once upon a time, the max cushioned running shoe was considered something of a curiosity, intended for the highly specialized needs of niche fields like ultramarathoning. That was then. This is now, where the benefits offered by max cushioning are recognized across the running spectrum. The ultimate application of our signature cushioning technology, the Fresh Foam More offers a pure expression of the Fresh Foam ideal – more miles, more often. The Fresh Foam More v3 offers the pinnacle of plush underfoot cushioning. This experience starts with a midsole containing the most Fresh Foam in a shoe to date, but doesn’t end there. A wider platform allows for a balance between cushioning and support, by applying the cushioning across the entire foot. Combined with the smoother transitions provided by the largest rocker in the Fresh Foam range, the Fresh Foam More v3 offers a complete experience, 360 degrees of comfort that retains a natural feel.
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Wider platform applies underfoot cushioning to more areas of the foot, balancing comfort, support, and protection
- Increased rocker for smoother heel/toe strike transitions
- Engineered mesh upper with zonal support and breathability
- Data informed outsole placement
- Screen printed 3D N logo
- 4 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4 mm drop are approximate
We are committed to helping you get the right products and will do our best to satisfy you. If you aren't completely happy with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days from purchase.
Returns must be in new condition, in the state you received them. We reserve the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise. In any other case please contact us, we will do our best to help you with your purchase on a case by case basis.
We offer FREE standard shipping within the United States. You can also select express shipping options at checkout for faster shipping.