Our New Balance men's running shoe features a NB Response 2.0 performance insert and an EVA midsole all in a classic running silhouette. Featuring ABZORB technology and a performance-based outsole, the 680v6 is an upgrade from our popular 680 running shoe. An engineered mesh upper completes the picture, providing a conforming and comfortable fit.
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- ACTEVA® Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Engineered mesh
- No-sew material application
- Molded sockliner
We are committed to helping you get the right products and will do our best to satisfy you. If you aren't completely happy with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days from purchase.
Returns must be in new condition, in the state you received them. We reserve the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise. In any other case please contact us, we will do our best to help you with your purchase on a case by case basis.
We offer FREE standard shipping within the United States. You can also select express shipping options at checkout for faster shipping.