Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brynn sandal with neutral support combines casual style and comfort. Three points of adjustability allow for a truly personalized fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather or combination leather and textile upper with three hook and loop closures for an optimal fit.
- Breathable leather upper lining.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ¼ inch
Shipping & Returns
We are committed to helping you get the right products and will do our best to satisfy you. If you aren't completely happy with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days from purchase.
Returns must be in new condition, in the state you received them. We reserve the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise. In any other case please contact us, we will do our best to help you with your purchase on a case by case basis.
We offer FREE standard shipping within the United States. You can also select express shipping options at checkout for faster shipping.
Recently Viewed Product
You can manage this section from store admin as describe in above section